Navigating New Orleans


I visited New Orleans on a whim in July to see my cousin's fiance perform his show "The Ballad of Cowboy Jim". 

It was an amazing visit, filled with food and friendship, and I can't wait until the next time I return. Here's the photographic evidence.


The New Orleans skyline from across the Mississippi River.

Looking out over one of the levees holding back the mighty Mississippi River.

The entrance to Louis Armstrong Park.

An architecturally pleasing old house near downtown New Orleans.

A beautiful church facade.

The skies clear over Jackson Square after an afternoon rainstorm.

The quintessential New Orleans photo-op, at Jackson Square.

I stopped by Pensacola Beach, FL on my way back from Louisiana.

One of the last remaining "Spaceship Homes" constructed in the late 60s.

Turquoise water and golden sea oats, sand and sky sandwiched between.

Bye-bye, beaches.

Comments