September Snapshots Part 4 - Whatever's Left


Looks like there's still some photos left to go in September. This will cover my time photographing an old Mormon settlement in the Tetons, along with a challenging hike to Union Falls.

Let's get started.

The Tetons form the backdrop for the scene.

The barn everyone and their mother wants to photograph. I was no exception.

Union Falls, the second-highest waterfall in Yellowstone at ~265 feet.

Part of the remote Bechler District and only accessible with a high-clearance vehicle, I was lucky enough to have a friend with a Subaru Outback drive me to the trailhead. Thanks, Klio!

Two separate creeks form the falls and merge after the steep drop-off.

We stopped at Boy Scout Hot Springs for a refreshing soak and a swim.

There was no designated overlook for Terraced Falls, so I had to make do with what I had.

A beautiful badland scene along the Wind River near Dubois, WY.

A pull-off in the Wind River Reservation, WY allows for some photography.

One last look at the brutal beauty of the badlands near Dubois, WY.


That's all for September folks. Thanks for tuning in.











Comments